The humidity generator is designed to create a medium with a certain relative humidity in a chamber by mixing two air streams: dry and wet.
The main application field of this device is calibration of hygrometers and laboratory tests.
Main characteristics of humidity Generator GVV-1:
- The operation of humidity generator is based on the two-stream method. The main applications of GVV-1 are laboratory studies and verification/calibration of hygrometers.
- Regulation range of relative humidity RH in the chamber 2…98%
- Instability of humidity in the chamber is not more than ±0.2% RH.
- Homogenity of humidity distribution in the chamber is not more than ±0.2% RH.
- Accuracy of the measurement is 1% RH.
- Preparation time until start of operation mode is not more than 30 minutes.
- The time of stabilization for a certain humidity, after start of operating mode is not more than 10 minutes.
- Device can work continuously 24 hours per day.
- Automatic recovery of the adsorber.
- Removable sensor connection ports.
- Requirements of transportation by any vehicle to any distance: temperature - from -55 to 60°C, humidity - up to 98% RH.
- Mean time between failures: 10000 hours.
- Average service life is 12 years.
- Power supply: 195…253V 50±1 Hz.
- Dimensions: 500х420х270
- Warranty period is 24 months.
Contents of package:
- Humidity generator.
- Hygrometer IVV-HC-S. (It is intended for reference measurement of relative humidity of air and temperature. Range of relative humidity measurements of air is from 0 to 100%. The limits of absolute error of measurement of relative humidity of air is ±1%, at temperature (25 ± 5) °C).
- Compressor unit.
- Technical documentation